Challenging “the common perceptions of time,” the timepiece is the first entry in Anicorn’s new “The Trio of Time” (TTT) collaboration series and faithfully recreates Jiwoong Jung’s sleek 2016 concept. Driven by a Swiss Ronda Caliber 515 Quartz Movement, this designer watch appears in three distinct colorways while its signature gradient “turns to reveal the white hour numerals printed on the glass above. Each hour appears as the dark end of the design passes under it, and slowly disappears as the gradient rotates back to white.
The watch uses an optical illusion to trick you into focusing on the present, it helps you focus on time in the moment, using a modern interpretation of the camouflage effect to hide the passing hours.
- Swiss Ronda Caliber 515 Quartz movement
- The 39mm case is designed for both men and women
- PVD coated 316L stainless-steel enclosed casing
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Available in black, rose gold, or silver.
- Ultra-thin – only 8.7mm (0.34in).
- 18 MM genuine leather strap
- 5 ATM water resistance
- 12-month warranty
- Interchangeable strap system that secures straps with a simple pull and click within seconds.
- Straps available in white, coffee, or midnight (you can purchase the extra straps in the shop).