The Gus* x Pendleton Collection is a limited edition collaboration between Gus* Modern and heritage textile brand Pendleton Woolen Mills. Brightly patterned and vividly colored, this beautifully detailed jacquard design is inspired by the rich textile traditions of the American Southwest. The Elk Chair evokes the classic, wingback chair design and updates it with contemporary materials and bold, organic lines. The sculptural frame features low-profile upholstery and precision-cut, bent-ply seat and back panels. The frame is elevated by slender, powder-coated steel legs.
- Fabric is Rancho Arroyo by Pendleton Woolen Mills.
- Frame is CNC precision cut, formed plywood, finished in real Walnut wood veneer.
- Base and legs are black, powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.